Weekend Update: One-Of-A-Kind Wurlie

Glenn rockymtn@sprynet.com
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 18:39:48 -0700

>I said:  What is the asking price?
>
>Him:  Twenty-Eight
>
>Me:  Twenty-Eight Hundred?
>
>Him:  No, Twenty-Eight Thousand, just like the add said.  This is the most
>beautiful piano you've ever seen.  Well worth a trip to Waco to see it.
>
>Me:  Silence, since I wasn't sure whether I should be laughing or crying.

Is this guy a guild member?  I would forward this to the Ethics Committee.
I would forward it even if he is not a member so they could keep his name on
file, if he ever decides to join.  A copy of this message (shortened for
bandwidth considerations) should also be sent to guild members, in the Waco
metro area, who aren't on line.

Glenn.