No-Shows in the New Year

DGPEAKE DGPEAKE@aol.com
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 02:13:02 EST

<<
 ...good points as always, Jim..but..what if the no-show is a Warranty tuning
 for the local dealer you work with and is the bulk of your growing data
 base, like myself?..

 ...do you charge the dealer?..do you charge the customer, who thinks that
 this is a FREE tuning for them..??

 ...i've only had this happen once to me so far..and I was unsure as to how
 best to handle the situation..charging the customer seems wrong, if it's
 suppose to be a free-bee to them..and charging the dealer seems like nickle
 and diming them, and we all know what happens when you start nickel and
 diming dealers..right, Guy?

You may just have to eat the fee.  Say in touch with the customer.  You may
have him or her for life.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR