Slow-pays, was: No-shows

DGPEAKE DGPEAKE@aol.com
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 02:13:03 EST

<<
 My procedure for all customers is real low tech. I use the PTG billing pads
 held in an alumin(i)um case. Top copy to customer, copy to back compartment
 of case. When payment is received, my copy gets removed from case and
 service is recorded into my computer. No/slow pays stay there until whenever.

If I read you right, do you bill all customers?  I computerize my invoices (it
does the math and calculates my income) and on the format it says "balance due
payable at time of services rendered unless other arrangements are made in
advance."  Institutions or organizations that need the accountant to make out
the check, I will put them on account.

Food for thought.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR