Rescaling form, anyone?

DGPEAKE DGPEAKE@aol.com
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 02:13:07 EST

<<
 Dear Friends,

 Thursday morning I begin disassembling a Baldwin grand for
 restringing/pinblock replacement.  I will be taking measurements (core wire
 diameter and speaking length etc.) and thought I might ask if anyone has a
 form already designed to write down the figures.

 If not, I will get busy and design a form for myself.

 I am sure that if Newton Hunt were here that he could help!  We miss you,
 Newton!

 Sincerely,
 David

I have used Joe Garrett's form.  I am sure he would be happy to send you one.
His number is (503) 357-4713.

It should not be too hard to make a form on a spreadsheet.  My wife is the
spreadsheet wiz and I may have her design a form for me.  I may be able to
send you one or maybe the Excel file.