Naugahyde Wurlitzer

Danny Moore danmoore@ih2000.net
Fri, 09 Jan 1998 11:07:10 -0600

JIMRPT wrote:

>  After all, an asking price is determined by the seller and a purchase price is
> determined by the buyer and as Mr. W. said this piano is "perfect" :-)

Very well said, Jim.
In keeping with the "Greater Fool Theory of Economics" I can not imagine finding a
greater fool to pay anywhere close to asking price.  Jim Geiger says there is no
chance of his attempting to join PTG, so let's just learn the lessons we can from
this and have a good laugh.

Oh, we must remember to share this with Newton Hunt when he gets back from
vacation!

Danny Moore