cant see the light

Nelson and Tracy Denton ndenton434@bigwave.ca
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 00:01:31

At 08:15 AM 1/9/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Who markets a really nice line of piano lamps and where do I contact
>them?  I have heard that someone makes a lamp designed to clamp on the
>music rest of a grand piano - the only major difference between this lamp
>and others being that its lights are quartz halogen.  Thanks in acvance.
>

>  John Fortiner
>
>   pianoserv440@juno.com

Organ Supply Industries  (OSI) sells a complete line of lamps for pipe
organs and pianos imported from Germany.

http://www.organsupply.com

Or from my web page  http://www.freeyellow.com/members/radentonson/organ.htm

They have some lights that are completely different than any I've every
seen on the market.  ( Some of the prices are unbelievable too but hey what
the heck their "Real European Solid Brass").

You can also try some large lighting stores in major cities, Some of the
bigger stores carry specialty lamps that are quite inexpensive and are
attractive to boot.
Nelson E. Denton
R. A. Denton and Son
Pipe Organ Builders