HUNT for messages

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 12:35:07 -0800 (PST)

At 12:32 PM 1/10/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Newton! Welcome home! (whenever) How was your trip?

I hope Newton won't mind a quote from a private post:

>Jan 15th is the day I return from Cuba.

>>Have fun and don't say anything interesting until I get back.

Can we hold out? Can we keep our standards up? Can anyone find
another meaning for the word "Newton"? Remember, it has to be
fun but dull!

Welcome home, Newton. We've missed you, over and over and over.

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"Why does it always get later, and never, even once, get earlier?"
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant