32K Wurthlesser - a great investment! (HUMOR)

Robert Goodale Robert.Goodale@nau.edu
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 15:36:01 -0700

Danny Moore wrote:

> OK, I accepted your challenge and got the guy on the phone.  Correct, the guy's
> name is Brad Wilson, Action Piano Service, Waco, TX   It seems that Mr. Wilson
> has spent the last 2 years restoring this piano. <snip>
>
> He has completely gone over
> this piano - disassembled and reassembled, it's perfect.  He must have said, at
> least 10 times, that he's a perfectionist and has spent much time on this
> instrument.  The finish alone is worth at least $10,000. <snip>

If this guy DOES actually sell his wurly, please let him know that I
have a
GREAT investment opportunity for him!

It seems that I just aquired some ocean-front property in Arizona. I
have
"inspected" every square foot of it, and it is "perfect". (I'm a
perfectionest). The view alone is worth at least $10,000.00. It is
located near the beautiful and ever-so-popular vacation resort town of
"Newton", Arizona. The Nagas run wild everywhere, and are beautiful at
this time of year.

The asking price is exatly $32K.

Rob Goodale, RPT