Silent Series

Michiel van Loon mvanloon@xs4all.nl
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 22:12:28 +0100

Hi Ron,
I have seen the QT installed in a Petrof with Renner action, and spoken on
the phone to the man ( Luc Giné) who installs them for the importer (De
Groot in Utrecht, The Netherlands) of Petrof and other brands. It looked
fine to me. And Luc told me there are a few things you have to consider
first and one of them is indeed the space between the hammerhead and the
damperhead screws that most be big enough for the stop rail.
>From info I got from another source I now am at the point to consider the
possibility of buying a Quiet Time GT 00 (that is a system without the
syntesiser) and connecting it to a Yamaha MP50 unit. This way I can have a
nice syntesized Yamaha piano sound for a reasonable prize.

Vriendelijke groeten,
Michiel van Loon
Meppel
Nederland