Silent Series

ETomlinCF3 ETomlinCF3@aol.com
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 00:42:39 EST

You say you want to hook it up to an MP50?  That is a model of Silent Series
Yamaha....I believe you meant an MU50 tone module...right?  I can't believe
any of you question Yamaha being a superior system.  Most of all you Lar.  =)
We know that fiber optics and Yamaha R&D are hard to beat.  The "synthesized"
Piano sound that Lar referenced, in a previous post, is Yamahas award winning
AWM sampled sound.  Yes this is a comercial...lol.

Respectfully submitted,
Ed Tomlinson (living near the above Lar Bear and enjoying the confrontation)

<< From info I got from another source I now am at the point to consider the
 possibility of buying a Quiet Time GT 00 (that is a system without the
 syntesiser) and connecting it to a Yamaha MP50 unit. This way I can have a
 nice syntesized Yamaha piano sound for a reasonable prize.

 Vriendelijke groeten,
 Michiel van Loon
 Meppel
 Nederland >>