WARNING: Off topic - HUMOR!!!

JElving JElving@aol.com
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 00:49:12 EST

Here's a little something I found today that all you player piano people
should enjoy.

John Elving, RPT
San Leandro, CA
JElving@aol.com

A middle-aged minister went to a doctor for a long-overdue checkup. The
doctor's examination included a cardiogram. The minister was intrigued by the
roll of graph paper with the dotted line going up and down. May I take this
home to show my wife? he asked. The doctor consented.

When the minister arrived home his wife was out. While he waited for her to
return, his eye fell on the pianola. On a sudden impulse, he inserted the roll
and started to pedal. After a few faltering notes the minister found he was
playing, ''My soul is sick, my heart is sore, Lord I'm coming home.''