Resignation as Humor List Moderator

Danny Moore danmoore@ih2000.net
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 12:34:39 -0600

Warren,

Thanks for starting and providing the humor list.  While I certainly
understand the burden of time and energy that has been required of you, this
contribution will be sorely missed.

Once again we see that one individual finds a need to exhibit the destructive
behavior of criticism, negativity and self-righteous indignation.  Truly
methods of control and manipulation that the vast majority find unacceptable,
nonetheless, this behavior has caused the rest of us to be left out.

Best wishes for the new year in your new shop.  May your business continue to
grow and prosper, and may the lords of laughter find you each day!

Danny Moore
Houston (TX) Chapter