Conover Cable piano

Mike Masters agraffes@worldnet.att.net
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 23:32:36 +0000

Ive seen these Conover Cables at Sams Club in the Cleveland area.  I
opened up the top, sat and played it for a minute. Very badly out of
tune. Definitely going to need to raise pitch. Tone was nice. Very
soft and rich. Not an overpowering sound. Tone was fairly consistent
from note to note. Didnt look like a bad piano for under $1k.  The
display was the only piano not crated. Now I just need to see if Sams
will allow me to staple the new piano owner packet w/ business card to
outside of crate. Anyone have any idea where these are from?

Mike Masters
Masters Piano
Lakewood, OH