Resignation as Humor List Moderator

Glenn rockymtn@sprynet.com
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 23:10:11 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith McGavern <kam544@ionet.net>
To: pianotech@ptg.org <pianotech@ptg.org>
Date: Tuesday, January 13, 1998 9:29 PM
Subject: Re: Resignation as Humor List Moderator

>>...NOW WILL THIS FOOL/COWARD PLEASE STEP FORWARD AND SHOW YOURSELF?
>>
>>Glenn.
>
>What purpose would this serve?
>
>Isn't it possible that you, Glenn, have just possibly crossed the line in
>your own remarks or conduct towards someone that might bear a so-called
>equal offense, or yet worse?  If you can't imagine such a thing having ever
>occurred in your life, then you're a far better person than I could ever
>imagine anyone to be.
>
>Keith A. McGavern
>kam544@ionet.net
>Registered Piano Technician
>Oklahoma Chapter 731
>Piano Technicians Guild
>USA

Yes, Keith, that was my exact intent.  That is the way I am.  I say what is
on my mind but I NEVER try to push my morals on others.  I firmly believe in
your right to "change the channel" so to speak.  Was I tossing out
inflamitory remarks aimed at the jerk that complained to Warren?  You bet I
was.

Glenn.