DH Baldwin Stability..

Paul McCloud smccloud@ix.netcom.com
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 22:04:45 -0800

D H Baldwin is made (at least the ones I serviced) by Samick.  The legs
have no lock plates, but have 2 screws to fasten the legs to the case.
I also had a "rockin" Samick grand which I could not find the cause of
the wobble.  I ended up putting some screws through the top (horizontal)
section into the leg (vertical) section to see if this would help, but
it wasn't much of an improvement.  I'd be interested to find out the
cause of this wobbling if anyone knows how to control it.
	Paul McCloud