Methanol?

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 19:58:42 -0600

I always had to get pure Methanol from a chemical supplier.  PURE Methanol
insures your shrinkage strength when you mix it with your % of water.
Haven't heard of any bans.  I know they've banned white belts for men and
blue toupees here, but it doesn't stop 'em.  Nothing stops 'em.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net