New Year Mystery

Thu, 15 Jan 1998 07:50:17 -0600

At 06:32 1/15/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Alright Gang,
>
>4. The Mystery questions:
>	a. What was causing the noise?
>and	b. What did I do that revealed the problem accidently?

Fortunately, I'm not on intimate terms with a lot of Wurli****s, but my wild
guesses would be:

a.      if it has a key strip held in the center by machine screw and two
nuts,      they've loosened and top nut is rattling when keys return and
slap strip

        -fall hinge screws loose

        -or...  something is lying on top of keys, under the fallboard.

b.      You went to pull keys and uncovered detritus and/or loose
nuts/screws when you removed fall and/or keystrip.

When I wake up, I'll probably think of the _real_ reason. Something to do
with the marque, probably.

Conrad

Conrad Hoffsommer		Office - (319) 387-1204
Acoustic Keyboard Technician - Luther College
700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu -or- pno2ner@salamander.com

If I had multiple personality disorder, my resume would make more sense.