Ford Piano Supply

LTpianoman LTpianoman@aol.com
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 03:56:56 EST

<<
 	Is Ford Piano Supply still in business? I'm looking for the
 Supertone hammer hardener they use to sell. Anyone else use this hardening
 solution?

 John Minor
 University of Illinois

List,
My PC was on the fritz since before Christmas, so I'm just catching up on very
out-dated mail. However, I can offer some input on Ford Piano Supply... or at
least on Mr. Ford.  John Ford is now residing in N.E. Pennsylvania in the
Scranton area. Our PTG Chapter (Pocono Northeast-186) is proud to have him as
a recent new member. He has been very informative at our meetings, besides
being a wonderful human being. At one meeting he was discussing tools and we
were suprised to know that he invented many of the tools we've been using for
years, never realizing their origins, i.e the re-pinning tool to remove &
replace flange pins (APSCO 16256). I will be happy to relay any questions or
comments to him at our next January meeting on the 22nd.
It's nice to see the List again!

Larry Trischetta
LTpianoman@aol.com