Cash tips?

A440A A440A@aol.com
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 06:34:15 EST

Les writes:
<<It's the customer
who pays the bill without quibbling and then includes a 10% (or more) cash
tip who gets remembered. Actually, I remember quite a few!>>

    I have heard of this, but to tell you the truth, I have never gotten a
cash tip for my piano work !  Not once in over 20 years.  ( well, once, a guy
told me to keep the change ($6) out of a $100 bill.
    90% of my customers have been with me for at least 10 years, and my prices
have never been "competitive"....................
  How many of y'all get tips, over and above your bill?
Regards,
Ed Foote
>Wondering about money and people, and life, and how much more coffee I really
can drink on a rainy, cold, Nashville morning, ( all of God's weather is
perfect!)<