Methanol and Bags

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 09:07:48 -0800 (PST)

At 08:27 AM 1/16/98 EST, you wrote:
>Dang it Susan !
> You are going to cause me a lot of trouble today.  I just know that during my
>appointments I will break out laughing thinking about someone with twenty
>pounds of carrots in a plastic bag tied around their head.......the customers
>will become alarmed and ask me to leave, I won't make any money, won't be able
>to buy lunch and I will starve.  Oh welI suppose I could eat some of the
>carrots :-)
>Jim Bryant (FL)

<grin> I wonder what the pastor at the church where I'm tuning today will
think when I burst out laughing for no apparent reason ...

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"If I were determined to commit suicide, I would first try to do it with
chocolate."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant

"If life really is just an illusion, please convey my compliments to the
illusionist."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant