Restringing

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 13:23:36 -0600 (CST)

Hi Les,

   Sorry. The "tongue in cheek" thing went right over my head since yours
was the second post I had seen saying the same thing.
   Another example of how easy it is to misread something here. From now
on, I'll be more on the lookout for those "tongues". :-)

Avery

>>    Since treble then bass *is* rather obvious, :-) don't you think John
>> might have been referring to whether to start stringing in the tenor or
>> the treble?
>>    Just a thought.
>
>Of course he was! The tongue-in-cheek reply was meant to imply that it
>really doesn't matter whether you start in the tenor or treble, it's pri-
>marily a matter of personal preferrence. SNIP

>Les Smith

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston