Bandwidth Alert

Tim Keenan & Rebecca Counts tkeenan@kermode.net
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 14:51:02 -0800

Conrad Hoffsommer wrote:

> Yo,
>
> >Regards,
> >Ed Foote
> >(hope the Village Voice article this week doesn't make any of y'all's lives
> >more complicated, but we better all start dusting off our Jorgensen! (:)}}
> >

> Which village would that be, and/or where can one access said article?
>
> ;-}
>
> ConradList:

I just saw a reply that quoted the entire 40 lines or so of the original
post in order to offer a 3 line counter reply.  It seems pretty common on
the list at large.  I don't wish to seem like a grouch, but does anyone
else agree that it is courteous to others on the list to edit out
everything that isn't germane to the reply, in an effort to maintain a
relatively high signal-to-noise ratio? If this seems unreasonable, please
let me know.

Thanx

Tim Keenan
Noteworthy Piano Service