Saddest O of the Week

A440A A440A@aol.com
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 18:23:17 EST

Greetings,
I said,
<<>(hope the Village Voice article this week doesn't make any of y'all's lives
>more complicated, but we better all start dusting off our Jorgensen!

Conrad asks:
>Which village would that be, and/or where can one access said article?

    The "Village Voice" is a New York City publication.  It was one of the
first alternative newspapers, but is now its own institution.   If there is a
bookstore, or newstand that carries a lot of variety, you may find it there.
    Kyle Gann, the reviewer who writes in the "Voice" is sold on temperaments,
and he, like myself, sees a coming revolution in tuning.  We, as tuners, need
to be the agents of this change.
Regards,
Ed Foote