case parts and a pin #2

BSimon1234 BSimon1234@aol.com
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 22:54:06 EST

Barrie wrote:

<<Bill, It did work -  the pin blockwas drilled through,  so all I had to
drill was the backboard.  - I admit there was some drift.  However, I could
afford to drift a bit and be able to locate the back of the pin with the
larger drill.

You are one lucky dude. Please call me if you are heading for Las Vegas.

In all seriousness, this method has to be a very "low percentage" shot,
generally. I apologize if you thought that I said you did not do it, I did not
mean to imply that. I did mean to imply that I couldn't do it.

Sincerely,
Bill Simon
Phoenix