Cash tips?

PDtek PDtek@aol.com
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 23:10:13 EST

><<   How many of y'all get tips, over and above your bill?
> Regards,
> Ed Foote
>  >>

I have received just one tip in fifteen years. After tuning and repairing an
elderly lady's beloved Wurlitzer spinit, (just a regular one, not one of them
$32,000 models), I handed her a bill for $89 and she wrote me a check for
$100.

Obviously there are services where it is customary to tip, and others where it
is not. We seem, for whatever reason, to fall in the latter.

Dave Bunch