Buzzing Acrosonic

Tim Keenan & Rebecca Counts tkeenan@kermode.net
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 00:14:29 -0800

Mike Masters wrote:

> Hello List,

>                         She describes the noise as kind of a buzz that is in the back of
> note. I have spent literally hours with us sitting at the piano. It
> has never done it when I've been there.I had a Young Chang grand like that--noise turned out to be one of those
fancy brass hygrometers on the wall nearby.  Could have sworn the sound
was coming from the piano.  I have had similar experiences with
lampshades, too.

Try to get her to play the offending note, and you move around the room.
Does she take everything *off* the top of the piano before you come?
Maybe that's why you never hear it.
Tim Keenan
Noteworthy Piano Service
Terrace, BC.