Embarrassment

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 06:57:18 -0600 (CST)

>...-I did not intend to finger
>anyone in particular...
>Tim

Talk about embarrassement...

        ...just woke up from a *dream* where I was moving a brand new
upright piano to another location  (outdoors of all places), when a little
kid started kicking the lower front board with his cowboy boots for fun...

       ...scuff after scuff after scuff started showing on that beautiful
satin ebony finish...

              ...whence I grabbed the kid, lifted him up, and set him aside...

...while settin' him aside (more forceably than I should have) his sweater
came off...

   ...so I started putting his sweater back on when he so ever calmly said,
"My big brother is coming over to beat you up."...

                        and yep, I look over my shoulder...

             ...not only his big brother, but the whole clan starts piling
out of this house across the street headed my way...

                                        ...YIKES!!..

      ...did I ever feel like 'caught with my pants down type' embarrssement...

... it was just about then, thank goodness,
        I woke up before having to face the music......  dum-te-dum-dum  .......

         ...And here I am posting the particulars to pianotech...

What a way to begin Saturday morning!

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician