damper flange cords

BSimon1234 BSimon1234@aol.com
Sun, 18 Jan 1998 17:03:42 EST

Bob Bergantino wrote:

<<How about dental floss (unflavored).  I've used for quick repair, but wonder
about long-lasting effect.  Anyone have any "long term" experience using it?>>

I tried dental floss on several projects and gave it up as too hard to use,
too unreliable. I would like to cast a vote for the fishing line. NOT  THE
MONOFILIMENT  KIND, but the old fashioned, black, braided stuff. Glues really
well, exceedingly strong, cannot imagine andything working bettter. With
different pound tests, it comes in a range of diameters.

Bill Simon
Phoenix