Dumb - Dumb - Dumb

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 07:29:13 -0800 (PST)

At 09:40 AM 1/20/98 EST, you wrote:
>Dear Ed;
>
>The thing to really learn from this is next time insist on replacing all
>plastic parts instead of piecemeal.. If customer can't go along with this,
>time to tell the customer to find another tuner.
>
>Bob Bergantino,RPT
>South Euclid, OHio

--------------------
Hi, Bob

I'm all for replacing plastic parts, but I suspect I can provide you with a
list of "other tuners" in or near Mt. Vernon, OR, where Ed Carwithen lives.

1.____________________________________

[end of list]

This is east of the Cascades. Fun place to drive through if you're tired of
crowds. Tuners travel long distances out there. To quote another post of Ed's:

> We have the only traffic light in the county (that's right, folks,
>just one traffic light in the whole county).

Yours,

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"Cheer up! Things may be getting worse at a slower rate."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant