damper flange cords

THEOFONE THEOFONE@aol.com
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 23:35:20 EST

to Rob Stuart-Vail
                         Absolutely nothing! BUT with my short fat fingers, I
was looking for something that was a little easier to work with. Gosling
thread is a little thicker and easier to work with in an expedient manner.
Probably the biggest thing is that when I order something I have to wait for
it and with Gosling thread I can drive 1 block from my normal route home and
have it at my disposal. Thats all. Just convenience.
And it being synthetic, I feel May be a bit more durable BUT time will tell
that!
                                                                Theodore