Unusual action

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 23:19:07 -0700 (MST)

Dave:

You have experienced the Wood & Brooks 90 degree action. It was made to be
a lower profile action in order to avoid the drop action or the drop key
configuration for smaller consoles.. The hammers were a little heavy and
that adversely affected
the tone. Regulation was rather simple and you could remove the action to
work on the dampers if necessary.

Jim Coleman, Sr.