Ford Piano Supply -Reply

Steve Pearson SPearson@yamaha.com
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 09:29:42 -0800

Careful not to put 6 grams of keytop.  It'll give ya heartburn every time.
Steve

>>> Newton Hunt <nhunt@jagat.com> 01/18/98 10:19am >>>
One keytop in 8oz acetone. I should have let Newton answer this one.

regards
Ralph Martin

Martin, darn it, I had to go out in the rain to the garage to get this
information.  I don't like this cold rainy weather after spending more
than a week in Havana!!!

Use 5.6 grams of plastic to 8 oz of acetone.  Ground material is better
than whole keytop because it desolves faster.

This can be considered a standard mix.  Use more or less plastic to
strengthen or weaken solution.

	Newton