spinets Baldwin need info

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Sun, 25 Jan 1998 00:53:20 -0600

The Baldwin spinet was OK for a spinet, however I recently tuned one
that I thought had a 1,000,0000 (one million) serial number on it.
The over quality was a bit of a regression.  I shall have to see how
it holds up.  But Pierce has no Baldwins in the million range. The
client thought it was under ten years old.  Any Baldwin techs out
there can  shed light?

Richard Moody

ps I couldn't find the name "Acrosonic" anywhere on this piano.

> From: pianoman <pianoman@inlink.com>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: spinets reply
> Date: Saturday, January 24, 1998 7:02 AM
>
> Dear Michiel,
> On the matter that this may be your first Baldwin spinet:  The
Baldwin
> spinet has had a long career here in the USA.  Up until
recently,(last 10