Lester

BSimon1234 BSimon1234@aol.com
Sun, 25 Jan 1998 03:19:14 EST

Philip Jamison wrote:

<<I must defend the Lester Betsey Ross spinet! >>

FYI  !      I agree. The Betsy Ross spinet if my favorite piano of all times!
I have made more money on repairs of this piano than on any other model of any
other manufacturer.   A hundred jobs were just replacing the shattering
plastic elbows, generally full sets, with dozens and dozens of jobs repairing
broken parts in the action, leveling the keys, remounting the pedal hardware,
etc., to say nothing of the major pitch raises and pin tapping and pin
treatment jobs.

This piano will always have a warm spot in my heart, I just wish there were
thousands more out there.

Sincerely,
Bill Simon
Phoenix