Assistance needed....Kimball parts supplier?

Garret E. Traylor traylorg@kic.or.jp
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 07:50:24 +0900

Dear list;
Do any of you know who is handling Kimball parts? I have a Kimball
vertical with the (old style) Pratt Read hammer butt spring  rail, for
which, I would like to find a replacement. According to Kimball service
manual, Kimball will send me a new hammer butt spring rail if I call
their technical support number 1-800-422-1611 (When I call I get an
answering machine stating "Spring Valley Manufacturing?).  Is this
number correct, and will they still do this?  Or, Is there another
contact for Kimball parts?
Sincerely;
Garret Traylor

--