Temperaments

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 01:08:32 -0600

Dear Les
	If you should happen to act on Dear Ron's advice, please invite me.
I have always appreciated your knowldege of the piano industry and
have enjoyed your on-line music lessons sparse as they may be.  I am
anxious to tune for you a straight pythagorean pure fifths
temperament and would love to hear how and what you would play in
(on) (for) it.

Richard Muddy