44 Cents Low

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 12:31:16 EST

Guy, EtAl;
 There is some connection between the human mind/body and frequencies but I
don't know that there is a "specific" harmonic that would fit all people....I
rather doubt it.  "Flicker Vertigo" is a real problem for pilots whose
aircraft use propellers or rotor blades.  In certain circumstances light from
the sun, or another source, flashing through the Propeller or Rotor, or
reflecting off of them, will induce a dis/mis orientation and or a  state of
fixation that almost rules out rational actions until the source of said light
is removed.  Fortunately this is not an every day happening as the conditions
have to be just right for the phenoenom to occur.
  I found out that the simple method of slowing up or speeding down the
prop/rotor when the conditions were suitable for such "Flicker Vertigo" solved
any problems before they happened to me.  I don't know if this would be a
problem for blowpipe drivers :-)
 Whether this has a like effect in music, I have no idea, but I do know that
you can feel whales talking :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)