TEMPERaMENTS,etc.

JIMRPT JIMRPT@aol.com
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 09:58:41 EST

et al;
 Earlier I identified counterpoint as being any score immediately after your
opponets scoring. It has been pointed out to me that in a 'historical' sense
counterpoint means;  "that spike the cleaners stab your ticket on". I stand
corrected and in abject misery knowing that I was not mislead by Newton.
-------
Michael J.;

You said "Perhaps with a little love, understanding, and some tweaking and she
could change from meantone to well!"
  Most parents know that the most important thing in interacting with
offspring is to be 'even handed', treat each with 'equal' respect, and make
sure that no one of them is 'favored' over another.
This has been verified through 'historical' experience.  :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)