A few thoughts on why pack animals wear blinders

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 15:07:55 -0600 (CST)

At 07:55 AM 1/27/98 EST, you wrote:

>In a message dated 1/27/98 5:09:02 AM, remoody@easnet.net wrote:
>
><<is contrapuntal the same as counter point?>>
>
>RichardthecoldhasgottentomeMoody;
> No it isn't.  a "contrapuntal' is a former anti Sandanista soldier playing in
>the NFL as a 'punter' whereas a 'counter point' is any point scored
>immediately after your opponents.  I haven't talked to Newton and he assured
>me this was so.
>Jim Bryant (FL)

Then 'counter culture' would be that green stuff that grows under the
cutting board, right? I don't think Newton would admit to knowing anything
at all about that one.

 Ron Nossaman