44 Cents Low

Danny Moore danmoore@ih2000.net
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 16:20:38 -0600

Thanks for that input Richard,

I couldn't think of "resultant" when I wrote this the other night.  You
pose an interesting question about supersonic freq. producing
resultants.  It would be a little more difficult to demonstrate - where
would you find an oscilator to produce an supersonic tone?  Perhaps if
fed into a sound system, the resultant could be amplified while the
supersonic fundamentals would be too high for the speakers to reproduce.

Yes, I do think the Tantric Monks produce tones lower than 20 cps.  I
may, however, be a resultant frequency that we hear.  They are actually
trained to produce 3 independant tones simultaneously with their vocal
chords.  (I didn't say it was pretty, just interesting!)

Danny Moore
http://www.setexas.com/danmoore/