Windows and pianos

ETomlinCF3 ETomlinCF3@aol.com
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 18:49:26 EST

Fellow Worried Techs,

I live in Washington state where the sun never shines.  Liquid sunshine is
predominant.  Please don't worry my piano will be fine.  Thank you for your
concern.

Ed

<< Ed,

 You have to take care of two things:  I hope you don't place your piano with
 a window where the sun shines all the day.  Is your piano brown, than you'll
 see the glossy color will disappear within a few years; and the sun might
 heat your piano VERY much, with all the consequenses for tunings,...
 Greetings,
 Peter >>