spinets

DGPEAKE DGPEAKE@aol.com
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 01:31:41 EST

<<
 Dave,

 It's the truth what you are telling, but I think also we have the ordinary
 buyers to learn to listen to a good sound of a piano, simply by placing them
 together.  My opinion is people will more easily buy the more expensive one.
 Peter
 't MUZIEKINSTRUMENTENATELIER
 PETER KESTENS
 BELGIUM

I am not saying that people do not realize quality.  But I would rather see a
potential buyer get into something he or she can afford and if it is a spinet,
so be it.  Rich or poor, as long as they get started playing pianos, it is
better for all of us.

BTW, I learned to play the piano on a Betsy Ross Spinet.  I did very well,
went to college, piano as a performing instrument, and a degree in Music.  I
now have a Baldwin Grand.

I rest my case.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR