DGPEAKE DGPEAKE@aol.com
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 01:31:40 EST

<<
 I heard a good interview with Ben on NPR (National Public Radio) about
 the 'Send a Pianna to Havanna' project on Saturday afternoon.

 Mark Cunningham
 Chatanooga, TN

 MARK@cstcc.cc.tn.us

At our chapter meeting last night, Randy Potter, RPT, took 5 minutes (knowing
Randy, he need at least an hour), and talked about his trip to Cuba.  Very
interesting.  No trained techicians in all of Cuba.   I will see if he could
write and email post to me about his trip and the I will forward it to the
list.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR