Temperaments

Wed, 28 Jan 1998 08:18:13 -0600

For those who have been following this thread, and whose curiosity may have
been piqued, may I submit the following:

Books by Owen Jorgensen:

        Tuning the Historical Temperaments by Ear
        Northern Michigan University Press - 1977
        ISBN 0-918616-00-X      Lib. Cong. 77-070993

        Tuning
        Michigan State University Press - 1991
        ISBN 0-87013-290-3

Either may be found in a library near you, or available through
inter-library loan.

Good luck.

Conrad

Conrad Hoffsommer		Office - (319) 387-1204
Acoustic Keyboard Technician - Luther College
700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu -or- pno2ner@salamander.com

If I had multiple personality disorder, my resume would make more sense.