Option B

Wed, 28 Jan 1998 11:20:26 -0600

Jim,
At 11:23 1/28/98 EST, you wrote:
>Mr. Bill Bremmer, RPT;
> Mr. Bremmer your purported use of satire...
<snip>

Hear, hear.

or, as Rob't Burns wrote:

        Oh wad some power the giftie gie us
        To see oursels as others see us!

        It wad (would) frae monie a blunder free us,
        And foolish notion.

or, as my father would say:

If you are in a discussion with someone and the other person starts raising
their voice, it's because they know their argument is growing weak and they
are compensating.

Name calling would seem to ratchet up the noise level.

Conrad Hoffsommer		Office - (319) 387-1204
Acoustic Keyboard Technician - Luther College
700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu -or- pno2ner@salamander.com

If I had multiple personality disorder, my resume would make more sense.