Option B

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 11:40:05 -0600 (CST)

>Mr. Bill Bremmer, RPT;
> Mr. Bremmer your purported use of satire has deteriorated into sardonic
>sarcasm and as such speaks ill of your agenda and your intentions, whatever
>they may be.  In My Never to be Humble Opinion, you would better serve
>yourself, the list, and your quest for fuller acceptance of HTs if you were to
>stick to your subject and leave such irrelevant personal attacks where they
>belong, in private, if at all needful of them..
>Jim Bryant (FL)

I must agree with Mr. Bryant on this one.

By all means, Bill, continue to discuss your love for Historical
Temperaments with Pianotech, and respectfully I must add, you might want to
do some further research on *your* hysterical (typo intended ) temperament
as it is definitely creating some unwanted beatings.

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731