Using becket breaker?

Howard S. Rosen hsrosen@emi.net
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 16:26:42 -0500

Hi Devlon,

I agree completely with Jim Bryant's response and was particularly glad to
read his remark about leaning the tool in a way that it hugs the tuning pin
where the becket is. (misery loves company).  I experienced the same
problem and quickly learned to handle the tool the way Jim described.
Otherwise, when you hit the tool it can ride over the becket, fail to break
it and cause it to stick over the coil. This is very frustrating, loses
time and is a pain.

Howard S. Rosen, RPT
Boynton Beach, Florida