Temperaments (In defense of Bill)

Wed, 28 Jan 1998 15:34:55 -0600

Bill,

At 15:20 1/28/98 EST, you wrote:

>Here are the figures to directly program, (not as deviations of an FAC
>program) an SAT to produce a 1/7 comma meantone in a piano with moderate
>inharmonicity, <snip>

>I will publish a complete list of figures  <snip>

Any chance that the forthcoming article would include instructions for
anachronistic troglodites like me who don't have a SAT and use the
historical method (ears) to tune?

Conrad

Conrad Hoffsommer		Office - (319) 387-1204
Acoustic Keyboard Technician - Luther College
700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu -or- pno2ner@salamander.com

If I had multiple personality disorder, my resume would make more sense.