Tuning without a click...

ETomlinCF3@aol.com ETomlinCF3@aol.com
Wed, 1 Jul 1998 02:21:06 EDT

You do not gather correctly... The pin torque is fine but the pin does not
seem to make definite movements, very mushy.  I have recieved some good
comments but this is one I think I will just spend more time and patience.

Ed Tomlinson

<<
 Do I gather correctly that the pinblock grip  (torque) is pretty low? The
 main sensation of the tuning moving is the build up and release of torsion
 as the bottom end of the pin breaks free. When tp torque drops below 40"/#,
 the entire pin will move with no initial torsion.