EDC+MSS/SAT =FPT x RATs

DGPEAKE@aol.com DGPEAKE@aol.com
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 22:25:30 EDT

<<
  Obviously since I don't need this 'one' and I don't like this 'one' I
 certainly don't need or have use for the SAT III with all the extra dodads to
 figure out, I mean I just figured out how to charge the internal organs of
 this one ...........

Strong language Jim!  It's like why buy the Pentium!  My 286 works great!  Why
Email? $20 per month!  Snail mail is cheaper!

Technology changes, needs will change.  Go figure.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR